- Complete the Enrollment & Registration Form.
(Please disregard any letters received in regards to physically coming to Darton for registration. This form takes care of your registration for the term).
- Mail a $25 check to the address below for your application fee and send in proof of degree. This will secure your registration with the college.
Attn: Marcia Delk
2400 Gillionville Road
Albany, Georgia 31707
(In the event that you no longer need the course please contact us immediately so we can have your application pulled.)
- Complete the e-HOPE online application. In order to complete the application, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://www.gacollege411.org/
- Click Create a “My 411” account and follow the prompts
- Once you are logged on to the site go to the Paying for College tab
- On the left menu choose the Scholarships and Grants option
- Under Grant Programs choose other grant programs
- Choose the Georgia’s HOPE Grant Program
- At the bottom of the HOPE Grant page under Related Links choose Applying for the HOPE Grant
- Choose option 2. for 2006-2007 and beyond to apply
- As long as you built your profile properly (including your SSN) you should see a link to Apply Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Submit new application (unless you have already used this site)
- On the next screen choose HOPE Grant Program and click the Select button at the bottom.
- At this point please fill out all personal information in as much detail as possible until the form is complete.
- Once you confirm your information is entered correctly click submit.
- You will be required to “sign” your application with your GA411 password and click "submit" to transmit the final form to Georgia Student Finance Commission. (You will receive a final confirmation screen and an option to print the form you submitted.)
(Note: Please complete the e-HOPE form as soon as possible. It can take up to a month for processing.)
Course Dates and Information for Fall 2007:
July 15, 2007: Open Registration
August 14, 2007: Registrtion Deadline
August 15, 2007: Classes Begin - Last day to drop without financial penalty
TBA: Last Day to Drop Classes without academic penalty
TBA: Last Day of Classes
These courses are 3 credit hour college courses and are content courses in math and science. These are neither methods nor pedagogy courses. If you take a math course, the course prefix will be MATH, or if you take a physical science course, the prefix will be PHSC, etc. The course numbers will be provided at a later date.
These on-line courses will be approximately thirteen weeks in duration. A grade of "C" or better must be recorded for the course to be credited toward a concentration on the special education certificate.
Courses Available for Fall:
- Algebra and Applications for Special Education Teachers
- Life Science for Special Education Teachers
The cost of the courses will be $90 per credit hour ($270 per course) plus a technology fee of $48 and the Distance Learning Academic Support Fee of $50. HOPE fund will cover these costs if the candidate is qualified. In addition, students who take one course in a semester will receive a $15 check for course supplies; students who take two courses in a semester will receive $40 from HOPE for qualified individuals.
*Fees are subject to change without notice.
Life Science BIOL 2023: Biology: Concepts & Connections
Author: Campbell, Reese... / 5th Edition / Publisher: Benjamin Cummings / ISBN# 0805371605
Algebra MATH 2023: MATH 2023 Workbook / Darton College
Book Ordering Information
For more information contact:
Technology Grant Assistant
ITDL Darton College
email Marcia Delk