Health Care Community Liaison Program
Liaisons serve as a link between public health and the medical care community. Liaisons enhance disease surveillance, promote the use of public health programs and resources associated with emergency preparedness, and actively promote communication among public health and the broad provider communities.
What can we do for you???
- Notifiable Disease Trainings
- Electronic Reporting Training
- Reporting Requirement Updates
- Provide available educational resources
- Serve as a point of contact with local public health
Ask me about the State Electronic Notifiable Disease Surveillance System SendSS Factsheet
Please call to set up an appointment today!
Keisa Mansfield, MPA
Public Health Liaison