Public Health Dist. 8-2
SWGA Cancer Coalition
Respiratory Care, A.S.
FY 05 Activity Highlights
- Complete development of pre-requisite courses and the first half of the professional courses in the online Respiratory Care program.
- Accept students into the online Respiratory Care program beginning Fall 2005 term.
- Develop online courses in Physical Science I and Chemistry I to make the Histologic Technology and Medical Laboratory Technology programs portable enough for partnerships with rural hospitals.
- Develop five online courses in the online Health Information Technology program.
- Expand the DRTN partnership to include Gordon College with three allied health programs.
- Expand the number of Allied Health Programs at all collaborative partners through out the state.
- Design an online program for business and industry piloted with Cooper Tire based on a cohort program with the important scaffolding needed for success and partner with several industries from rural Georgia.